Endurance House Norwalk
Chief Operations Officer
Douglas Schwartz has been with Equinox Fitness for over 12 years. He currently teaches between 14 – 30 assorted fitness classes a week – in both New York City and Connecticut. He leads classes in body conditioning, studio cycling, swimming, treadmill, and studio circuit training. He has been participating in triathlons for 18 years.
- Certified USAT Triathlon Coach
- PSIA level 1 ski coach.
- Competitive CAT 3 cyclist
- 10x Ironman finisher
- 7x Marathon finisher
- Johnny G. Spinning and Schwinn certified instructor
- TRX certified instructor
- Highly effective and motivating multi-sport coach
- Lead instructor for Cycle for Survival, NYC
- Race Director for the Stamford Kids’ Triathlon
Senior Bicycle Technician
The Shoe God